PRODUCTION & PRESS OPERATOR
To apply, email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Production & Press Operator, you will be part of a tight-knit team that is responsible for producing 1000s of completed pin-back buttons daily, shipping Canada-wide! You will work closely with a group of well-rounded individuals, from the comforts of your own personal workbench. This position reports to a Production Manager.
You possess superior manual dexterity skills and are fast with your hands! You enjoy fast-paced, repetitive tasks, and are a team player.
- Follow and fulfill work orders
- General machine maintenance & lubrication
- Follow Quality Control guidelines
- Maintain a pace that will meet deadlines
- Good English and communication skills
- Sharp eye for detail
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in production or assembly line atmosphere
Type: Permanent, Full Time Monday to Friday
Compensation: Let’s Talk!
Location: East Vancouver (Powell & Victoria)
As Six Cent Press continues to grow, opportunities will present themselves! We need awesome, hard-working people now that can quickly adopt our methods and values, and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.